Saturday, July 12, 2008

Not New

Although I am really excited about the New to Me project, I have been breaking the rules left and right. Everything i did this week was NOT New to Me. I'll get back on track soon. Summary since the last post:
Tuesday: Fish and chips at Brit's - possibly the nicest outdoor patio space in Minneapolis. Did try one of my friend Mary's samosas which was new to me and excellent.
Wednesday: Happy hour at Amore Victoria - great place to have a cheap drink at an outdoor table but the food is unbelievably horrible. Green olive pizza at Dulono's to make up for it.
Thursday: Tin Fish at Lake Calhoun. Makes you think that Minneapolis is paradise (for a few months). Kate and I absolutely love the stuffed grape leaves. Huh, just looked up the website and see that it is a chain!
Friday: Became a regular at Namaste Cafe
Saturday: Saw 'Sex and the City' for the second time. Funny, sad, happy-sad, I cried for a second time.

No comments: