Saturday, July 19, 2008

Not New Two


I'm thinking about reducing the scale of this project. There are certain places I just love to go (especially in the summer), and I may just need to try a new thing at the old place. Last week:
Sunday: Bastille Day at Barbette was new to me. Jonna, Ed, and I enjoyed the lovely day and great people-watching.
Monday: Celebrated Tab's first architecture exam being over at Cafe Maude. I love the atmosphere here. Continued my mission to find the best macaroni & cheese in Minneapolis by trying out Maude's fancy version. Not my favorite.
Tuesday: Nothing new here. Was at St. Cloud Zoning Board trying to get approval for a facility for homeless chronic alcoholics. They voted it down for the third time in three years. A hostile place, St. Cloud.
Wednesday: Barbette again. Perfect place anytime of year, but I especially like sitting at the outdoor tables. Tried the field greens instead of my usual favorite fondue. A nice salad for a hot night.
Thursday: Hmm, think I'll skip this one.
Friday: Another Twins game, but the New to Me highlight was attending the pre-game BBQ fundraiser for People Serving People with Tab, Jeffrey, and Rich. Tab had Tony Oliva sign her shirt!

No comments: